Guide to Social Procurement in Construction and Infrastructure Projects
Mar 24th, 2021
Just released, a new tool to apply social procurement to various construction models.
In the Guide to Social Procurement in Construction and Infrastructure Projects we outline a path to increase the success of construction-based social procurement. The same process and guidelines in this guide can be applied to the requirements of Infrastructure Canada’s Community Employment Benefit requirements.
Download the Guide here
We would like to recognize the following organizations for working collaboratively to develop social procurement in construction and infrastructure projects.
- Chandos Construction
- EMBERS Staffing
- Calgary Construction Association
- AME Consulting Group
- Waters Development Management
- Civic Legal LLP
- AES Engineering
- Parker Johnston Industries
- Omega Mechanical
- Peel Community Benefits Network
- Impact Consulting
- Lett Architects
- Toronto Enrichment Fund
- Vancouver Island Construction Association
- Pillar Nonprofit Network
- Solar Power Investment Cooperative of Edmonton (SPICE)
- Threshold School of Building
- Impact Construction
- Building Up
- United Way Alberta Capital Region
- United Way Social Purpose Institute
- York University
If you would like to add your logo to the list of collaborating organizations in future editions of this guide please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.