Social procurement policies,
prActices, & RESEARCH
Please visit the links for samples of social procurement policies, practices, and research across Canada.
- Buy Social Canada Summit Report
- Exploring Social Procurement
- Sample Language in a Request for Proposal
- Social Impact Purchasing Guidelines - British Columbia
- Newfoundland Labrador Social Enterprise Action Plan
- City of Toronto Social Procurement Program
- $300 Million in Social Procurement Spending on Vancouver Island
- Launching Social Procurement in Victoria Presentation (Royal Roads University)
- Launching Social Procurement in Victoria Final Report (Royal Roads University)
- Village of Cumberland Draft Social Procurement Framework
Global SOCIAL PROCUREMENT METHODS & MEASUREMENTS
the Social Procurement Decision Platform
The social purchasing decision platform is an online collaborative stakeholder engagement tool for social purchasing, policy design, criteria selection, and vendor bid review.