- This event has passed.
SEWF Policy Forum
April 27 @ 1:00 am - April 28 @ 7:00 am
Effective policy is essential to facilitate the development of social enterprise. Whether you are a policymaker, agency or intermediary involved in policy development, you will be able to connect and learn at this event. SEWF will also launch the new Social Procurement Community of Practice so be sure to save the date to not miss out!
Times: There will be two blocks each day to enable live participation from across the world.
- Tuesday 27 April:
- Block 1, Policy Overview: 16:00-18:00 BST (GMT+1) / 12:00-14:00 (Nova Scotia)
- Canadian Policy Context Panel
- Block 2, Social Procurement: 22:00-24:00 BST (GMT+1) / 18:00-20:00 (Nova Scotia)
- Wednesday 28 April:
- Block 3, Policy Overview: 12:00-14:00 BST (GMT+1) / 08:00-10:00 (Nova Scotia)
- Global Policy Context Panel
- Block 4, Social Procurement: 16:00-18:00 BST (GMT+1) / 12:00-14:00 (Nova Scotia)