Read insightful and snappy factsheets summarizing recent international peer-reviewed research lead by University of Technology Sydney (UTS), shared by our esteemed colleague Martin Loosemore.
Martin Loosemore is Distinguished Professor of Construction Management in the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building at UTS, and the world’s most highly cited researcher in the field of social procurement.
The 9 fact sheets he’s shared span a range of topics in the context of the Australian construction sector:
- Subcontractor perspectives of barriers from social procurement
- The job seeking experiences of immigrants and newcomers
- How ex-offenders can be integrated into the sector
- The impact of Indigenous social procurement policies
- The role of social procurement in construction to prevent youth homelessness
- Risks and opportunities for social enterprises
- Risks and opportunities of cross-sector collaboration in social procurement
- Characteristics of social procurement champions, and
- Developing successful SROI evaluation methodologies
Start reading now to get insights into these important discussions.
For more information, explore our other Construction Social Procurement resources.